For many people, the perfect solution to any aesthetic problems that they might be having with their teeth is a simple and relatively stress free one: porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are thin coverings that can be placed over a tooth that is cracked or damaged, in order to regain a matching look and restore a perfect smile. Of course, the difference between wanting to get veneers and actually being able to have them always comes down to one thing and one thing only, and this is cost. If you have been wondering whether or not you could have the treatment, here is some information to answer the question of ‘how much do a porcelain veneers cost?’.
- Falling into the category of cosmetic dentistry rather than medical dentistry, veneers are the type of treatment that are likely to have very different price points depending on where you actually go to get them done.
- The higher in status and more reputable your choice of dentist is, the more expensive your veneers are likely to be, but it is important to remember that what you are getting in exchange for your money is the very best in dentistry. Would you rather cut costs for a lesser service, or pay a good amount to get the best quality possible? With something as important and visible as dental work, it makes sense to opt for the highest priced professional you can afford.
- When it comes to details of the cost, there is a big difference between real porcelain veneers and composite resin alternatives.
- When considering porcelain veneers, which are the very best you can get, a patient can expect to be paying anywhere between $925 and $2500 per tooth. What is essential to remember with this price though, is that good quality porcelain veneers can stand to last up to 15 years, so you are getting a lot of wear for your initial cost.
- Veneers made from composite resin only last up to an average of seven years and will set a patient back anywhere in the range of $250 to $1500 per tooth. They are by no means a ‘bad option’ for patients on a budget, but when thinking about veneers from a long term point of view, paying the extra for the porcelain versions that are going to look better, feel better and also crucially last much longer, there is really no competition.
- In the years that you have had porcelain veneers, you might have had to replace resin composites for even more money down the line.
If you find that you are pleasantly surprised by the projected cost of porcelain veneers, then the first stage is to find a cosmetic dentist that can perform the procedure for you. Reputation is everything in the world of dentistry, so do your best to find a surgery much like the one operated by Anthony Mobasser DMD. Ask how much do a porcelain veneers cost with the knowledge the question is being posed to a professional who provides excellent dental work for the rich, the famous and anybody else who is registered as his patient.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident than ever before, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you the perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want to have a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey towards your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!