Veneers have gradually become a very popular procedure for those who want nicer teeth, and this is because of a variety of reasons. Not only are they relatively simple and straightforward treatments, but they are also very helpful for those with size, color, and shape dental issues. Let our cosmetic dentist in Santa Monica help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Let Veneers Help You
Now, veneers are not miracles, of course, but they can easily help you achieve the smile that you want. Veneers are thin prosthetic layers of porcelain that are placed on your teeth, essentially giving them a new face with a new shape, a new texture, and even a new color. Veneers in Santa Monica can significantly improve upon the look of your teeth while still remaining natural.
- Deciding Factors for Veneers
- It’s important to know that veneers aren’t necessarily for everybody. There are four main aspects that will determine the success of veneers in Santa Monica.
- First, the enamel has to be preserved, since bonding the veneers to the dentin is nowhere near as effective as bonding it to the enamel.
- The foundation and health of the gums before preparing for veneers is very important for the procedure.
- The bite and occlusion of the patient will determine whether or not the patient is a good candidate for veneers.
- Lastly, the experience and knowledge of the cosmetic dentist will be the guiding light throughout the procedure.
Cosmetic Dentist in Santa Monica
You always want someone who knows what they are doing handling your medical treatments, but this will be particularly important when the results are going to be plainly visible on your face. That is why you should reach out to not just any cosmetic dentist to get veneers in Santa Monica but should, in fact, reach out to the best. In this case, that would be Dr. Anthony Mobasser. Known as the most famous cosmetic dentist in Santa Monica, he’s the foremost expert in his field in the area. For more information about how he can help you or schedule a free consultation, give him a call at (310) 550-0383 or fill out the contact form on our website.