When it comes to visiting the dentist, there is probably an even split between people who make medical appointments and those who make appointments for cosmetic reasons. One of the more popular and easily accessible cosmetic treatments is veneers.
Porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills are the most popular, but dentists also offer resin veneers (which are inferior in quality and longevity) and Lumineers. The latter is the solution when there is no requirement for structural work on the existing teeth structure.
Veneers are one of the best options for a patient looking for a way to solve a problem with the aesthetics of their smile. The veneers completely mask the appearance of the teeth beneath. Here are some of the best reasons you should choose veneers for yourself.
- The first important reason is that porcelain veneers are very durable, strong, and stain-resistant, all qualities that are vital for additions to your mouth. You can look after veneers exactly as you look after your real teeth, with regular brushing and flossing, etc. After a time, the aim is to forget that you even have veneers in your mouth.
- Veneers can be strategically customized to fit your existing teeth in many different ways. It isn’t ‘one size fits all by any means, and the shape and color of the veneers will be heavily dictated by the surrounding teeth (unless you opt for a full set of veneers ). No good veneer will ever look out of place or protrude from the natural teeth around it.
- Veneers are designed to be long-lasting and to withstand all the rigors of normal teeth. Porcelain veneers can last for up to and beyond 25 years.
- With veneers, there is hardly any recovery period associated with the procedure. Compared to more invasive treatments like dental implants, bridges, and crowns, you walk out of the dentist’s surgery and start getting on with your normal day. Beforehand, there is also no special preparation that needs to be done either.
- If aesthetic beauty is one of your main concerns, then there is no doubt that porcelain veneers will produce the highly cosmetic results you seek. For such a simple procedure, it does tick all the boxes.
- From a mental health perspective, veneers are an easy and effective way for patients to regain their lost confidence, thanks to their affected smile. The science behind having a great smile every day has some truth, so the more appealing your teeth are, the more likely you will indulge in laughter and smiles with friends, family, and coworkers daily.
If you are interested in getting porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills, the next step is finding a cosmetic dentist with a great reputation. Highly recommended is Anthony Mobasser, DMD, a fully certified and experienced dental expert whose patients span everyday people and the rich and famous. If treatment is good enough for Hollywood’s biggest and best, it could work for you too!
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!