When it comes to visiting the dentist, there is probably an even split of people who make appointments for medical reasons and people who make appointments for cosmetic reasons. One of the more popular and easily accessible cosmetic treatments is veneers.
Porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills are the most popular but dentists also offer resin veneers (which are inferior in their quality and longevity) and Lumineers. The latter are the solution for when there is no requirement for structural work on the existing teeth structure.
Veneers are one of the best options for a patient who is looking for a way to solve a problem with the aesthetics of their smile. The veneers completely mask the appearance of the teeth beneath. Here are some of the best reasons for why you should be choosing veneers for yourself.
- The first important reason is that porcelain veneers are very durable, strong and stain resistant, all qualities that are vital for additions to your mouth. You can look after veneers in the exact same way that you look after your real teeth, with regular brushing and flossing etc. After time, the aim is to forget that you even have veneers in your mouth at all.
- Veneers can be strategically customized to fit with your existing teeth in lots of different ways. It isn’t ‘one size fits all’ by any means, and the shape and color of the veneers will be heavily dictated by the surrounding teeth (unless you opt for a full set of veneers ). No good veneer will ever look out of place or protrude from the natural set of teeth around it.
- Veneers are designed to be long lasting and to withstand all the rigors of normal teeth. Porcelain veneers can last for up to and beyond 25 years.
- With veneers, there is hardly any recovery period associated with the procedure. Compared to more invasive treatments like dental implants, bridges and crowns, you simply walk out of the dentist surgery and start getting on with your normal day. Beforehand, there is also no kind of special preparation that need to be done either.
- If aesthetic beauty is one of your main concerns, then there is no doubt that porcelain veneers will produce the kind of highly cosmetic results that you are seeking. For such a simple procedure, it really does tick all the boxes.
- From a mental health perspective, veneers are an easy and effective way for a patient to regain some of the confidence that they might have lost thanks to their affected smile. The science behind having a great smile every day has some truth to it, so the more appealing your teeth are, the more likely you are going to be to indulge in laughter and smiles with friends, family and coworkers on a daily basis.
If you are interested in getting a porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills, then the next step to take is finding a cosmetic dentist with a great reputation. Highly recommended is Anthony Mobasser DMD, a fully certified and experienced dental expert whose patients span everyday people and the rich and famous. If a treatment is good enough for Hollywood’s biggest and best, then it could work for you too!
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident than ever before, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you the perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want to have a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey towards your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!