I usually get questions like these: “How much does it cost to get a veneer?” Or “how much does it cost to do a smile makeover or full mouth reconstruction?” Although I want to answer them honestly, I have discovered over the years that it is impossible to quote the price BEFORE a thorough evaluation has been completed.
What is a complete evaluation in my office?
Five steps are needed to give you a proper consultation regarding your oral health and cosmetic needs:
1. I need to do a comprehensive exam. This means I record each tooth in your mouth and the existing restorations, taking measurements of the teeth and the surrounding gums… making a note of the color of your teeth.
2. I need complete intra-oral radiographs (x-rays) taken in my office with my trained assistants, as I am VERY particular about angles and accuracy.
3. I need upper and lower impressions of your teeth, so my laboratory can fabricate the cast study models, which create a replica of your teeth for proper bite evaluation.
4. I need to take your teeth and smile photos at different angles to study and evaluate your smile.
5. I need a bite analysis to determine what restoration best fits your needs. I will take detailed measurements of teeth and smile lines.
With all the above, I study your mouth and devise an “Ideal Treatment Plan,” plus different options that might be available to you, including all the COSTS involved in achieving your “Perfect Smile.” You will be informed of all the pros and cons, the risks and benefits of each procedure, and the time necessary to complete them.
So now, after the complete evaluation, you have met the Doctor, and you know all about your teeth and gums and the solutions and costs involved.
I believe this gives you better clarity and perspective rather than the office quoting you a price without evaluating your mouth and its characteristics.
The complete evaluation and consultation cost is usually between $750 and $1000.
Please call our office at 310-550-0383 to begin your journey into cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Also, review the Before and After pictures of past patients of Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!