In modern dentistry, people may undergo a wide-ranging and varied spectrum of treatments and procedures. Some general oral health maintenance, such as cleaning and polishing and applying juvenile braces. Those are considered cosmetic dentistry, which can be anything from a whitening process to veneers.
Most people will only have a few procedures during their lifetime, but sometimes more is needed. While some people were lucky to be blessed with straight, even, bright teeth, unfortunately, others can have a mouthful of problems that can include any of the following in combination: misaligned bite, crooked teeth, yellow teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, and even missing teeth. This is when a full-mouth dental reconstruction in Los Angeles might be sought. Here is some idea of what may be involved.
- Sometimes also known as full mouth restoration, dental reconstruction is defined as a series of treatments and procedures that include any number of stages, including dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays, and onlays. The goal is to fix all and any problems within the mouth to give the patient a clean bill of health and hygiene.
- Depending on the severity of your specific issues, the dental reconstruction process can run anywhere from 3 treatments to double figures in terms of how many times you need to visit the dentist.
- In terms of being a candidate for dental reconstruction, the most common causes for needing such a series of treatments usually include people with several broken, worn down, or missing teeth. These teeth might be damaged from a trauma, or in some cases, simply that you were born without several adult teeth that never came through. For either of these cases, the usual courses of treatment involve treatments like the installation of dental implants and the application of porcelain veneers.
- The process will always begin with an initial examination in which your dentist will identify every problem you have, a plan can then be made, and the course of treatments can begin.
- Regarding schedule, you need to trust the dentist and their expertise. They will recommend where to start with the treatment, most commonly sorting out the minor issues before moving on to the more extensive procedures once they have a good base from which to work. Whether you need a small or a large amount of work, the dentist will always know where to start tackling the problem and in which order to do the treatments. For example, you may need braces to straighten your teeth before veneers are fitted.
A world-renowned cosmetic dentist well-practiced in dental reconstruction in Los Angeles is Anthony Mobasser, DMD. He has treated global celebrities as well as regular citizens of the city for many years with well-reputed success. If you think you are a good candidate for this process, give the clinic a call for a consultation.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!