Dr. Anthony Mobasser, who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, uses artistic ability and dental knowledge to make the patients look younger, boost their confidence and have a good bite again. He can turn severely damaged dentures into dream smiles, and better teeth shape, color, and bite are now possible.
A Full mouth dental reconstruction is necessary when the entire mouth is injured. The procedure usually consists of re-strengthening all the damaged teeth and making all the individual teeth work properly. This increase biting and chewing and improves not the general looks and feeling in your mouth but also the way you speak. Dental reconstruction can be a life changer for individuals who suffer severe mouth damage.
When do you need dental reconstruction?
Before looking for who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, you need to know in which cases dental reconstruction is usually necessary:
- People who want their teeth to look longer. This usually happens due to para-functional habits like grinding, bruxism, or wear and tear due to age.
- Bad bite: when the bite causes interference on the individual teeth, causing eventual chips and fractures, among other problems.
- Missing and/or Crooked Teeth.
- Severe Teeth Decay or advanced cavities.
- Age or Trauma: People can lose or damage their teeth due to wear and tear bad care, or unfortunate accidents as they grow older.
Some of the most typical dental reconstruction methods are:
- Porcelain veneers or laminates, with different strength porcelain materials.
- Porcelain inlays or onlays.
- Crowns or bridges using Lava, Emax, Zirconia porcelain, Porcelain fused to metal, and other materials.
- Implants: dentistry, titanium, or zirconia implants.
- Periodontic and possibly Endodontic therapy.
- Custom colors and shaping: using digital photos to match the color to your skin tone, white of your eyes, and personality.
- Dental bonding: might include bleaching before reconstruction.
Look for expertise and quality.
If you’re wondering who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, you need to look no further. Dr. Anthony Mobasser’s been performing these complex procedures for more than 30 years in the Los Angeles area. He’s requested by many celebrities in Beverly Hills and all around the world because of his “Midas touch” when it comes to dental health.
You can find more information on Dr. Mobasser’s website or call (310) 550-0383 and let us know all your questions and queries. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!