I chipped my front tooth, a little sensitive, what can I do?

So recently, I noticed a rough feeling in my tooth. The tooth next to my front tooth. And when I looked in the mirror, I saw this small chip. Last night, I felt some pain in that tooth but not when I was having a meal. The question is, is this something I should be concerned about?


Whenever you chip your tooth or experience any pain or discomfort, it is best to see your dentist ASAP. Maybe to your naked eye, the chip is superficial, but the problem could be much more profound than you realize, and the ideal treatment that could have been done can save you money and many unnecessary visits to your dentist and save you time, pain, and headaches.
From the looks of your front tooth chip, it looks superficial, but the dentist can check with intra-oral digital photography or an x-ray to rule out the further crack on the tooth or the root.
Chipped tooth treatment can start with dental bonding and placing desensitized medication to alleviate discomfort. If you feel any sensitivity or chipped tooth or teeth, see your good dentist immediately to prevent further damage and see if your tooth can be treated via conservative tooth bonding. For more insights on dental bonding or tooth bonding, click here:https://www.celebritydentist.com/dental-bonding/


Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.

With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.

Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.

To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!

Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!