Some people are lucky to be born with a perfectly straight and even set of glowing white teeth, which only require a good oral hygiene routine to keep them looking good. For many people around the world, however, one thing they wish they could change about their appearance is their smile. A smile plays an important role in self-confidence and self-worth.
Correcting a smile might be the application of braces to align teeth better, applying crowns or bridges to compensate for missing teeth, bleaching or whitening for discolored teeth, or fitting veneers to alter aesthetic appearance. In more severe cases, there is a need for full mouth reconstruction in Beverly Hills. Here’s what to expect from a full mouth reconstruction:
For many different reasons, a person can either be born with or, through an incident, come to have a set of teeth or a mouth that doesn’t function correctly. Being an incredibly complex structure, one’s mouth is something that needs its proper design to be able to function. Those who might be ideal candidates for full mouth reconstruction include:
- I have an impaired chewing ability that is accompanied by extreme sensitivity.
- They have teeth that, over time, have become cracked and worn out, leaving an uneven look and feel across the mouth.
- We have large spaces between teeth, either in the mouth’s front or back. This needs to be rectified because it provides the perfect basis for food accumulating in the gaps and breeding harmful bacteria.
- They have teeth that have begun to shift forward and flare out. This is much more common than you might think as a person begins to age.
- I am suffering from TMJ, which is a condition that results in regular bouts of soreness and stiffness in both the jaw and neck. In bad cases, TMJ can lead to frequent migraines, which can negatively impact everyday life.
- A full mouth reconstruction process can completely transform a patient’s physical and mental health through reconstructive procedures including, but not limited to, dental bonding, dental crowns, dental implants, and porcelain veneers, and altering the natural bite. Any combination of these procedures may take some time, so a full mouth reconstruction may take several appointments over several months. In some cases, the entire reconstruction process can take as little as three or four sessions, so don’t assume that your problems could take months and months to fix.
- Giving someone back their smile and making them pain-free is the perfect combination of cosmetic and medical assistance that a dentist can provide. You feel better physically, but your self-confidence and happiness increase immediately.
If a full mouth reconstruction in Beverly Hills is something you might want to think about in the future, the next step is to get in touch with a dentist who offers the right treatment. For example, Anthony Mobasser DMD welcomes celebrity and non-celebrity patients and runs a practice that prides itself on the utmost professional service.
Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Los Angeles? If you want to improve your smile and feel more confident, look no further than Dr. Anthony Mobasser.
With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Mobasser uses advanced techniques and top-tier technologies to correct imperfections in your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dr. Mobasser has amassed a long list of celebrity clientele who know they can count on him to help them put their best face forward. If you want a Hollywood smile, contact the staff at Dr. Mobasser’s Los Angeles office to schedule your first appointment.
To make the process easier, we offer free consultations to begin the journey toward your new smile. Call us today to get started!
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates and oral health tips!